Wednesday 3 November 2010

For my mum

Hello hello!

Aren't mums great?

My mum is basically my biggest fan (whose mum isn't?) and every time I make something she tries her best to snap it up straight away.

I've made a few pieces over the months that she now wears on a regular basis and she takes every opportunity to tell people where she got them (in fact she may have just scored me my first craft fair - but more of that if anything comes of it!).

So, I thought I'd let you see some of the pieces she's been so keen on.

First up, this shaggy loops bracelet made from sterling silver jump rings, size 6 seed beeds and a handmade fine silver toggle clasp.  I was going to keep this one to myself but she talked me round!




This one was a birthday present made with a handmade fine silver lentil bead texured to look like the moon's surface, blue goldstone beads and some lovely lampwork beads by Chrystal Rose.  The lampworks are fantastic and look like they have little galaxies swirling around inside them.




How much of your business comes through other people wearing your work and is this your best form of advertising?  

No comments:

Post a Comment